Renew the Health and Appearance of Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry
Your oral health, overall confidence, and willingness to smile more often will improve following cosmetic dental treatment in El Dorado.
A Change That Matters
You have options when you choose cosmetic dentistry. The health of your teeth comes first.
- Change the alignment, size, shape, and color of your teeth
- Repair and fill tooth gaps
- Correct your bite and how your teeth fit together
Repair and Restoration Too
Some cosmetic dentistry procedures also restore your tooth function along with your appearance.
- Replace old, worn dental fillings
- Repair decayed, damaged, cracked, broken, or chipped teeth
Contact your El Dorado cosmetic dentist, Dr. Siri Ziese, DDS, at Ziese Family Dentistry about cosmetic dentistry. Schedule a consultation and examination to discuss how you can improve and renew your health and your smile.