Renewal for the Function, Health, and Appearance of Your Teeth with Restorative Dentistry
Decay, damage, tooth loss, and oral disease are risks to your oral health. Restorative dentistry corrects those problems and renews your tooth function and smile.
Tooth Restorations That Look Natural
Oral health issues vary. Restorative dental procedures provide a natural-looking solution.
- Dental crowns restore your ability to chew and help keep your bone and gum tissue healthy. Porcelain, porcelain-fused-to-metal (PFM), ceramic, or gold materials can be used.
- Dental fillings treat cavities and damaged teeth. The materials used are safe and designed to match your natural tooth color.
- Dental bonding fills gaps, covers tooth blemishes, and provides protection with a tooth-colored material.
- Dentures provide a functional, cost-effective tooth replacement for total or partial tooth loss. Partial or full (removable) dentures are available.
- A dental bridge is a cost-effective tooth replacement that restores your ability to chew.
- Dental implants are secure and long-lasting tooth replacement. An implant is secured into your jawbone to provide a new, natural-looking tooth replacement.
A Tooth-saving Restoration
Oral infection can cause mouth pain and other serious health risks. Root canal therapy removes the infection, saves your tooth, restores your tooth function, and eliminates your pain.
Contact your El Dorado dentist, Dr. Siri Ziese, DDS, at Ziese Family Dentistry about your tooth loss, tooth damage, or mouth pain. Schedule an examination to discuss restorative dentistry solutions.