Get the Dental Treatment You Need and Desire
At Ziese Family Dentistry, we believe that your oral health is our top priority and we don’t want your insurance options to limit your smile. Financial circumstances can limit or delay your decision about the necessary dental treatment. The staff at Ziese Family Dentistry will work with your dental insurance provider to develop financial solutions that will help prioritize your oral health.
We’re prepared to accept all dental insurance plans (in-network and out-of-network). This will help you maximize your dental benefits and reduce your out-of-pocket treatment costs.
- We determine the amount of reimbursement for your treatment and offer payment or financing options for the remaining balance.
- We file your insurance claim on your behalf saving you time and hassle.
- We accept and honor most dental insurance plans including Aetna, Ameritas, Anthem/BlueCross, Assurant, BlueCross, BlueShield, Cigna Dental, Cypress Ancillary Benefits, Delta Dental, Dental Health Services, First Dental Health, Guardian, Humana, MetLife, Principal, United Concordia Dental and United Health Care.
Contact your El Dorado dentist, Dr. Siri Ziese, DDS at Ziese Family Dentistry to determine your insurance eligibility.
Also, check out our CareCredit card as our Ziese Family Membership Dental Plan can help finance out-of-pocket costs or provide financing if you don’t have dental insurance.
Dental Insurance FAQs
Questions about dental provider benefits are common. The following are some frequently asked questions to help you use and maximize your coverage:
“Do I really need dental insurance coverage?”
If your employer offers a benefits plan…use it! And to help you understand out-of-pocket costs if you decide to purchase a plan, refer to these questions:
- What is the plan’s premium (cost) amount?
- What deductible will you pay?
- What co-payment is required?
- What treatment cost percentage (co-insurance) will you pay?
Also, consider your dental appointment frequency and treatment received or pending:
- Are you consistent with routine (annual) check-ups?
- Do you often need treatment following your check-ups?
Talk to us about your dental health history. This can have an impact on your dental benefits decision(s).
“How do dental benefits work?”
Not all dental plans comprehensively cover treatment. It’s best to consult your employer-funded dental plan (if applicable) about coverage details. We will help assure that you’re maintaining your dental health. Along the way be reminded that some recommended treatment might not be covered. Ask us and we can help you navigate your benefits scope.
“What does my dental insurance plan cover?”
Treatment costs are shared by most plans. It’s most often clarified by percentages.
For example, your employer pays into your plan if yours is an employer-funded benefits plan. What you’re responsible for will be outlined in your plan’s details:
- Deductibles can apply to many services
- Co-insurance can reveal the percentage you’re responsible for paying
- An annual maximum is the dollar amount the plan pays during a year of coverage
- Pre-existing conditions can also affect coverage amounts
- Clarify treatment limits prior to beginning any procedure, including a dental emergency (at home or away)
We’re prepared to provide additional insight and clarification for these common questions and any you have about dental insurance coverage.
Contact your El Dorado dentist, Dr. Siri Ziese, DDS, at Ziese Family Dentistry with any dental insurance questions.